about the kits
play safe! be safe!® kits are provided to all workshop attendees. However, educators and parents can also order kits directly from this website.
Each play safe! be safe!® kit includes:
- 20-minute DVD (in English) featuring “Firefighter Beth”
- 4 sets of colorful story cards
- “Dress the Firefighter” activity board
- “safe for play! keep away!” activity board
- Keep Away!® card game
- Comprehensive resource guide
The kit addresses four objectives:
- Go to the Firefighter
- Stop! Drop! And Roll!
- Get Low and Go
- Matches and Lighters are Adult Tools
order a kit
Prior to each lesson, please print and send home the “Family Letter” PDF below. Then, after completing each lesson in the play safe! be safe! Resource Guide, please download and print the corresponding “Certificate” to send home with each of your students.
Lesson One: my friend the firefighter
Lesson Two: stop! drop! and roll!
Lesson Three: get low and go!
Lesson Four: safe for play! keep away!
Did you enjoy the play safe! be safe! kit? Fill out the following survey and send it back to us: